How well do your workloads and architecture align with AWS best practices?
Identify opportunities for improvement and boost your AWS environment based on AWS best practices and our experience in the industry for designing and building architectures that are secure, high-performing, efficient, cost-effective and that scale with your needs over time. Request a free* Well-Architected Review and gain actionable insights into your workloads in AWS.
What is the AWS Well-Architected Review?
The Well-Architected Review is a practical application of the AWS Well-Architected Framework. The framework outlines design principles and architectural best practices for building and running production workloads in the cloud. The review provides a structured approach for identifying risks and improvements step-by-step.
The Well-Architected Review is based on a set of foundational questions across five conceptual areas that are defined by AWS as the pillars of the Well-Architected Framework. We review your workloads in AWS by benchmarking them against best practices in the following pillars:
- Operational Excellence
- Performance Efficiency
- Cost Optimization
What does a Well-Architected Review by CloudNation look like?
- Kick-off meeting to get to know you and your workloads in AWS.
- Your team answers foundational questions from the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- 2-4-hour workshop to go through the questions in order to identify missing pieces and challenge your answers.
- Delivery of the Well-Architected Review report.
- Delivery of the improvement plan holding a prioritized set of recommendations to remediate high-risk issues.
- Remediation of a selection of the identified high-risk issues (at least 25% of the high-risk issues will be remediated).
- Follow-up meeting to discuss what has been improved.
- Submission of the Well-Architected Review to AWS and receive $5,000 in Well-Architected Service Credits.*
The benefits of a Well-Architected Review by CloudNation
- Free review based on design principles and architectural best practices for designing and running production workloads in AWS.
- Improved understanding of AWS and the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- Overview of what needs to be done to become well-architected.
- Remediation of a selection of high-risk issues identified during the review.
- Insights from industry cloud experts and short- or long-term after care possible.
*Receive $5,000 Well-Architected Service Credits
The cost of a Well-Architected Review by CloudNation is $5,000 (excl. VAT). After submitting the review for approval with AWS, you will receive $5,000 Well-Architected Service Credits from them. These credits can be added to your AWS account, which makes the review essentially free of charge. Please note that the review and remediation that follows must meet funding requirements.